Can you buy my Wheatley? No.
Can you make your own? YES!
You’re not going to need some big computerized production line like the one above to build your own Wheatley (or any other Personality Core). However, it does take knowledge in certain areas to make you things come to life. If you would like to ask questions about Wheatley or need some direction while making your own Personality Core, email me at:
I’ll try to help as best as I can and answer as fast as I can. Life happens, you know.
Things I Will Do
- Give Building Advice
- Suggest Materials
- Answer Design/Function Questions
- Help With Basic Arduino Coding Questions
- Provide Directions For Finding Reference Materials
- Share His Code With You (See Below)
Things I Will NOT Do
- Give You Money
- Help You Get Money
- Give You My Design Files
- Modify Code For You
- Physically Send Things To You
Wheatley V2.0 Code
Wheatley’s code took a lot of effort to produce and may not be perfect. I have tried to simplify it as much as possible. Thanks again to Kristian Lauszus for his help on the project! To use this code, you’ll need a few things:
- Wheatley V2.0’s Code [Click Here]
- USB Host Shield 2.0 Library, version 1.2.1. There are newer versions, but I am not sure if they will work with Wheatley’s code. [Version 1.2.1]
- Knowing how to install a Library [Click Here to Learn How]
- The Arduino IDE (Coding Platform) [Click Here to Get It]
I will help you via email to the best of my ability, but I will NOT do your work for you. Figuring things out on your own is most of the fun anyways!