Animatronic Wheatley’s YouTube Feed
Click on the Video Title to open the video. Subscribe to Animatronic Wheatley on YouTube: Click Here!
- Me Waiting for FanX 2018! September 13, 2018 4:00 am
Animatronic Wheatley’s Tumblr Feed
Click on the Post Title to view the entire post. Follow Animatronic Wheatley on Tumblr: Click Here!
- oh my god wheatly your back at earth! how did you get there? hows it like? i am having a great time in SPACE! i didn't even see you leave me! SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS AMAZING I MISS YOU! February 20, 2019 5:45 amAw, bless your little heart! Believe in yourself! Shoot for the stars! Why not? You can be anything you want to be!
- Birds are curious little things aren't they? Haven't you stopped to think they might just be trying to inspect you with no ill intent? You are a strange being in their eyes i'm sure, not use to seeing technology. I mean unless they're actually vicious towards you then by all means scream in their general direction. February 20, 2019 5:44 amI still have nightmares about the birds too. Although they were more friendly than the rabbits…
- Leg February 20, 2019 5:43 amUm… Is that a trick question? Leg? Uh… Now, I’m going out on a limb here, but… Arm? Heh, see what I did there? Arm? Because it’s a limb? No? Well, ok then Anon, I’ve got no bloody clue. You’re going to have to give me more to work with than bloody Leg!
- Do you miss anything about Aperture? DO you miss Space core, Rick, and Fact core? PS you're one my favourites and I love you so much! February 20, 2019 5:41 amHonestly, it’s nice to be away from Aperture HQ. This extension office isn’t so bad, but I do miss talking with my a… friends, if you will. We never actually agreed on becoming friends, but hey, one can hope can’t they? Plus, I’ve got lots of folks like you to keep me company now!
- How do you feel to literally have been made to dumb down another artificial intelligence? It must really suck to know that you were CREATED to be a moron, right? February 20, 2019 5:39 am*pages turning* Hmm. Oh! Oh, sorry. Sorry! Hope that didn’t disturb you too much, then. That was– did you hear that noise? Yeah, that was just the sound of… some books. Pages being turned. By me. ‘Cause I was reading… the books. You know what it’s like, you know? When you get the urge. And– and ability. To read. Suddenly takes you, you’re like I’ve gotta read some books! So that was what I was doing, just reading the old, uh– some of the old bloody classics. Of literature. By uh… Dickens. And uh… um… others. So uh, not a moron.
- What the next convention your going too also I wanna hug you February 20, 2019 5:37 amThe word on the street (and by that I mean in the repair center) is that I’m booked to attend the Salt Lake FanX in April 2019! Man alive do these Utah people love me! Well, it kind of helps that I live here right now I guess.
- I heard Chell still misses you... BUT HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER! Just kidding, but I bet she really wants to see you again. February 20, 2019 5:35 amHonestly, her aim has always been spot on. Solid 10 out of 10, that one. Mental sometimes, but solid (Don’t tell her I said that!). We’ve met up since I was rebuilt. Chatted a bit. Well, I did most of the talking honestly. Not sure what she thought of it all.
- What happens when you divide by zero? February 20, 2019 5:33 amEasy, you just get the number itself! If I had one apple and divided it zero ways, it’d still be one apple. Honestly Anon, you’ve got to try harder than that to best clever ol’ Wheatley!
- That creature looks like a huge rabbit to me èè Easy to deal with, just hold a carrot as a weapon and try to prick it with the pointy end February 20, 2019 5:31 amThe rabbits, yes I remember them. *shudders* I still have nightmares…
- He's adorable *pats new beast on head then gives wheats an apple* here just calm yourself =3 February 20, 2019 5:31 amBlimey that’s an interesting beast you’ve got there. Is it a Unicron? Also, thanks for the apple. Should’ve said that first.
- Anger core prototype: Good luck Wheatley! Happy new year -kiss- February 20, 2019 5:30 amThanks luv! Glad to see you’re not entirely made of anger!
- Are you a Moron February 20, 2019 5:30 amDo I look like one? Wait, don’t answer that… Uh… Hmm.
- Sooooo, did you finish Blue Sky? How did you like it? February 20, 2019 5:29 amMan alive is this a fantastic book! I just can’t put it down! I’m up to the point where we have the party and dance at night. Honestly, I’ve read that bit 3 times so far! I should read the next bit sometime this week. It makes me feel so happy! I hope nothing bad happens…
- How do you feel when people ship you with Chell? February 20, 2019 5:24 amAs long as they paid for adequate postage, I don’t think I’d mind it. Unless, they shipped using USPS… *shudders*
- Omg your so cute Wheatley doabObsiajKsjsbjdnd ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ February 20, 2019 5:23 am*blushes as best as a metal eyeball can* Awww, stop it you!
- HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PARAKEET February 20, 2019 5:22 amI HAVE AND THEY’RE BLOODY SCARY UP CLOSE!
- How did you get a book version of blue sky? I can't seem to find out how. February 20, 2019 5:22 amIt was pretty easy actually. My humans found a PDF online and put it through an online publishing company. Brilliant!
- Hey! Me again! I know it is a bit late, but we finally managed... September 30, 2018 3:42 amHey! Me again! I know it is a bit late, but we finally managed to get a hold of the photographer who did the great Video Game Cosplay Meet-Up! It was amazing! I got to see so many unique and brilliant characters! We even met up with another Test Subject! It’s just.., I had such a lovely time at FanX. I hope I get to go back this coming April! Do you think they’ll let me?
- One more thing about FanX: There were a LOT of people there!... September 13, 2018 4:40 amOne more thing about FanX: There were a LOT of people there! This is a quick video of me waiting in line to get in the first day. It was packed!
- Boy did we run into a lot of blokes from Aperture! I honestly... September 13, 2018 4:40 amBoy did we run into a lot of blokes from Aperture! I honestly can’t believe that they were able to get their vacation requests approved. It was good to see fellow employees outside of the facility though; that place can get you down on occasion.Speaking of feeling down, I had to have some emergency maintenance while we were there. Nothing major, but I was so exhausted after that day that I stayed home for the second. Have to have my beauty rest, don’t I? I was running at peak performance the last day we were there though! We had a blast!I can’t wait for the next convention we get to go to! Now that I’m famous I have fans that I need to grace with my presence. …because I did this. TINY LITTLE WHEATLEY DID THIS. I DESERVE TO HA… …Ah, sorry about that mate. Don’t know what came over me there, haha. Anyways, I also look forward to having more adventures outside of the Lab and getting to share them with you! Cheers luv!