This page is dedicated to documenting and celebrating all of the wonderful Wheatleys that people have built! I’ve collected a list of several so far, but I’m sure there are more out there. If you have made a Wheatley yourself or know someone who has, let me know! I’d love to add them to the Hall Of Fame!
– An amazing, articulated hand puppet!
– A more cost effective version of Furin’s!
– A Freshmen Engineering Project for Drexel University!
– An abandoned project to make a 1/2 scale RC Wheatley!
– A seemingly abandoned project with fantastic detailed design!
– A seemingly abandoned, full-size 3D Printed Wheatley project. It’s the most detailed one I’ve ever come across!
– An awesome RC Wheatley Animatronic, Management Rail included! (Here’s an extra video to see how they made him!)
– Based on Furin’s Wheatley Puppet and my own Animatronic Wheatley v1.0!
– A very clean looking, purely animatronic Wheatley with multiple functions!
– A wonderful little basketball-sized poseable figure!
– A poseable, hand-crafted prop replica that lights up!
– A handmade prop that emulates multiple cores!
– Tiny but versatile figures, able to move very close to the ones in-game and completely customizable!
– An extremely detailed Wheatley figure made to 1/10 scale to match the Portal 2 NECA Action Figures! 3D Printable too!
– A father and child team who built a fully Animatronic Wheatley that hangs from a rail mounted to a Companion Cube, and is controlled by a wireless Portal Gun! This project is super neat!
– A great-looking cosplay prop!
– A detailed Wheatley figure that’s great for cosplay photos!
– The first major audio animatronic he built, and recently restored to its former glory! (See also his GLaDOS animatronic!)
– A very nice looking, lightweight Wheatley prop built for cosplay!
– A summer project to make his own Wheatley! Submitted via email.
– While not Wheatley, Ryan’s Space Core definitely deserves a spot on this list!
[I’m sure there are more Wheatley Projects out there. If you have made a Wheatley yourself or know someone who has, email me at email@example.com ! I’d love to add them to the Hall Of Fame!]